Suburban Windy City USBC Newsletter Suburban Windy City USBC Newsletter

From: "Suburban Windy City USBC Newsletter" <office@PROTECTED>
Date: September 17th 2017

Suburban Windy City USBC

YOUTH DOUBLES TOURNAMENT
When: October 14 & 15
Where: Bowlway Lanes, Elgin
Nine Divisions: Boys, Girls, Mixed, U12, U15, U20
$1,700 added prize fund from Suburban Windy City and Bridgestone
For entry form and complete information, click here.

Hall of Fame
The deadline for Hall of Fame applications is approaching rapidly. Make sure you or someone you think should apply get the application in by November 1st.
Click here for application.

Officers
Secretaries: Remember that you have 30 days to collect your bowlers membership cards and complete the certification paperwork, and get it to the office. Also be aware that you are a certified league which means that all bowlers on the league must be certified. Even if they are certified on another league, they must fill out the application card for your league and mark in which league they paid their certification fees. You cannot let non-certified bowlers bowl in your league. (rule 100) [Any team using a non-certified player is subject to game forfeiture.]
President: (rule102c/2) Make sure you verify the bank acount balance once a month and also audit the treasurers records which includes the team envelopes. You should also do some arithmatic (ie. number of bowlers x number of weeks bowled x prize money) to verify the amounts shown in the records. You will also see who may be behind in their fees and who has paid ahead if things don't balance out correctly.

Honor Score Winners

Women
Astrid Valiente - 300 - Brunswick Zone Glendale Heights - 9/1/2017

Men
Rich Augustine - 300 - Brunswick Zone Roselle - 7/17/2017
Isai Favela - 11 in a row - 290 - Brunswick Zone Glendale Heights - 7/25/2017
Alan Higuevos - 300 - Brunswick Zone Glendale Heights - 8/1/2017
Greg Jonsson Jr - 300 - Brunswick Zone Glendale Heights - 1/27/2017
Jerry Luebke - 11 in a row - 279 - Brunswick Zone Glendale Heights - 8/22/2017
Dan Marazzo - 300 - Brunswick Zone Glendale Heights - 7/25/2017
Dan Marazzo - 815 - 257-279-279 - Brunswick Zone Glendale Heights - 8/1/2017
Jason Ramsey - 300 - Brunswick Zone Roselle - 7/24/201
Matthew Tobbe - 11 in a row - 299 - Brunswick Zone Glendale Heights - 6/27/2017
Mark Urgero Jr - 300 - Brunswick Zone Roselle - 1/24/2017
Sam Venegas - 300 - Rolling Lanes - Countryside - 8/5/2017
Tom Wall - 11 in a row - 290 - St Charles Bowl - 1/18/2017

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

This mailing list will go out to our past and present members that we have on file to receive our newsletter.

Privacy Policy:

The information you submit will ONLY be used for our newsletter.