Suburban Windy City USBC Newsletter

From: "Suburban Windy City USBC Newsletter" <office@PROTECTED>
Date: October 4th 2023

Suburban Windy City USBC

Hello Bowler,

Tournaments
First off we would like to thank Bowler's Essential Equipment for generously donating $500 to the Youth Doubles Tournament coming up on October 14 & 15 at St. Charles Bowl.
Check them out at http://www.bowlersessentialequipment.com/
Click here to get the entry form and rules to enter today. It's coming up fast.

Suburban Windy City 9 No-Tap
There is still time to gather your family, friends and teammates to get in to this fun filled tournament.
It has three adult divisions based on average and two youth divisions.
We will also have a Mystery Doubles side pot you can get in.
Come on, sign up today by clicking here. This is a fillable form to use on your computer.
And the best part is that it is a best three out of four game event.

Hall of Fame
If you or someone you know is deserving to be in the Hall of Fame, please get the application in by November 1st.
We have a Meritorious Service catagory and a Superior Performance catagory. All of the guidelines are in the application.
So if you know some deserving bowler, get the application here and get it to the office by November 1st.

William Clark - 805 - 247-280-278 - Stardust Bowl - 9/22/2023
Rogue Foppe - 300  - Bowlero Deer Park - 8/17/2023
Brett Golabek - 801 - 269-242-290 - Stardust Bowl - 9/15/2023
Devin Netzel - 300  - Bowlero Roselle - 7/31/2023
Devin Netzel - 847 - 300-279-268 - Bowlero Roselle - 7/31/2023
Marc Sarosario - 300  - Bowlero Deer Park - 8/17/2023
Steve Ulczak, Jr - 300  - Stardust Bowl - 9/15/2023

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

This mailing list will go out to our past and present members that we have on file to receive our newsletter.

Privacy Policy:

The information you submit will ONLY be used for our newsletter.