Suburban Windy City USBC Newsletter FundCrazr Winners week 10 Final

From: "Suburban Windy City USBC Newsletter" <office@PROTECTED>
Date: January 10th 2023

Suburban Windy City USBC

Hello Bowler,

Winner Ticket # Score Prize
Judi Woods 530 105 $100
Gary Abrath 207 103 $50
Tom Oberts 351 102 $30
Trish DeBello 235 26 $6.67
David Trizna 360 26 $6.67
Norb Sobel 589 26 $6.67

Thanks to everyone for participating in FundCRAZR this year, it was a big success and we hope to have you all participate again next year.

For those of you that are receiving the 30 Clean bowling pin award, instead of getting a bowling pin for your 11th 30 clean award you will receive a wooden ball to complete a full set. Then after the next ten 30 Clean pins, you will get another ball.

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

This mailing list will go out to our past and present members that we have on file to receive our newsletter.

Privacy Policy:

The information you submit will ONLY be used for our newsletter.