Suburban Windy City USBC Newsletter

From: "Suburban Windy City USBC Newsletter" <office@PROTECTED>
Date: October 8th 2022

Suburban Windy City USBC

Hello Bowler,

Reminder:
The 9 No-Tap tournament is quickly approaching.
October 22 & 23 at St Charles Bowl, both squads at 1:30pm
Get your family and friends together for a fun afternoon.
It's open to all USBC sanctioned bowlers.
We have Mulligans and Super-Mulligans plus a 300 Jackpot and a Perfect No-Tap 300 Bonus
Click here to get all the information and entry form.

The Youth Doubles is also just around the corner at Elgin Lanes October 15 & 16
Click here for the rules and entry form.

Hall of Fame
The deadline for Hall of Fame nominations is November 1st.
So if you know someone who is deserving, get the an application and help them fill it out and send it in.
For the application, click here.

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

This mailing list will go out to our past and present members that we have on file to receive our newsletter.

Privacy Policy:

The information you submit will ONLY be used for our newsletter.