Suburban Windy City USBC Newsletter Annual Meeting and White Sox game info.

From: "Suburban Windy City USBC Newsletter" <office@PROTECTED>
Date: June 6th 2022

Suburban Windy City USBC

Hello Bowler,

Annual Meeting
Plan on attending our annual meeting that is open to ALL Suburban Windy City Association bowlers.
You will learn what is happening on the USBC national and local levels.
You can voice your opinoin on matters of importance and ask questions.
We will also be electing new board members.
The meeting has been rescheduled to Friday June 24th at Bowlero Roselle and will start at 7:00 PM
We hope to see all of you there.

Bowlers Day at White Sox Park
Sunday, August 28th will be Bowlers' Day 2022 with the White Sox, as they take on the Arizona Diamondbacks.

On this special day, Chicagoland Bowling Proprietors Associations would like to offer specially priced game tickets and a Pre-Game Picnic Patio Area package, that both include a specially designed White Sox Bowlers Day Cap (while Supplies lasts) to all bowlers, their families and friends.

The Patio Party ticket package includes access to our pregame Patio buffet featuring an all-you-can-eat menu of BBQ ribs, fried chicken, hot dogs, hamburgers, coleslaw, potato salad, beer, wine and Coca-Cola products. Food and beverage service in the Patio begins at 11:30 am and concludes at 1:30 pm.

Pro Bowler Kyle Troup is scheduled to throw out a Ceremonial First Pitch!

You can redeem the voucher upon entry to the Patio at Gate 1 or at the Group Sales Redemption area, which is located on the left field concourse behind Sections 160/161 by 2pm.
You must have your voucher in order to receive your hat.

All tickets, Patio, and Hat vouchers are mobile delivery ONLY. Patio and Hat Vouchers will be loaded into your White Sox account a week prior to the game.

·    $30.76 per ticket for game ticket only

·    $70.76 per ticket for Patio Package & game ticket

HATS ARE LIMITED TO THE FIRST 500 PEOPLE

CLICK HERE to order your White Sox Tickets

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

This mailing list will go out to our past and present members that we have on file to receive our newsletter.

Privacy Policy:

The information you submit will ONLY be used for our newsletter.