Suburban Windy City USBC Newsletter

From: "Suburban Windy City USBC Newsletter" <office@PROTECTED>
Date: April 23rd 2022

Suburban Windy City USBC

Hello Bowler,

Thanks to all who participated in our 2022 Association Championship Tournament.
A special thank you the Sam Rolph Agency of American Family Insurance for being a sponsor and donating to help make our prize fund $12,980
We hope to see you all next year.
For the official final standings, go here

Golf Outing Fundraiser
It's that time again for us to support our veterans because freedom isn't free.
This year the golf out will again be at Bridges of Poplar Creek Country Club in Hoffman states.
You will get one hour on the practice range to warm up, 18 holes of golf with cart, buffet dinner and more.
This great event supports the Midwest Shelter for Homeless Veterans who does so much for the veterans in DuPage and surrounding counties.
Click here to get all the information and pricing.
If you know someone who might be interested in being a sponsor, please pass along the brochure.

Annual Meeting
The Suburban Windy City USBC Association annual meeting is coming up on June 4th, 1:00PM at Bowlero Roselle.
Come and learn what is happening in your local association and USBC and
vote for new directors.
Let us know what you think, what we can do better, what would like us to do for you.
Come and be a part of your association.

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

This mailing list will go out to our past and present members that we have on file to receive our newsletter.

Privacy Policy:

The information you submit will ONLY be used for our newsletter.