Suburban Windy City USBC Newsletter Youth Tournament

From: "Suburban Windy City USBC Newsletter" <office@PROTECTED>
Date: March 5th 2022

Suburban Windy City USBC

Hello Bowler,

We have the information about the Youth Tournament Singles event.
This is the one you want to sign up for.
An extra $2,000 for the prize fund provided by the Suburban Windy City USBC Association.
So make sure you get your entries in by March 21st.
Entry form and rules are here.

Golf Outing Fundraiser
Please mark your calendars and sign up for our phenominal golf outing at Bridges of Poplar Creek.
It's going to be on June 1st and start at 8:00 AM with free golf range for practice.
With the 18 holes of golf (w/cart), you get a buffet dinner, prizes, raffle and more.
The flyer here, has all of the information and costs.
We are looking for sponsors to help make this event super succesful and raise lots of money for the Midwest Shelter for Homeless Veterans. So if you, your company or someone you know would like to help us and sponsor this event, make sure they get a copy of the flyer.
Thank you all and hope to see you on the course.

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

This mailing list will go out to our past and present members that we have on file to receive our newsletter.

Privacy Policy:

The information you submit will ONLY be used for our newsletter.