Suburban Windy City USBC Newsletter

From: "Suburban Windy City USBC Newsletter" <office@PROTECTED>
Date: October 7th 2021

Suburban Windy City USBC

Hello Bowler,

The Women's 600 Club Fall Doubles Tournament is coming up quick.
It will be at Liberty Lanes on Oct 24 at with check-in starting at 1:00PM
For entry form and rules, click here.

NINE NO-TAP RULE CHANGE
If you or someone you know does not have a 2020-2021 average, we will use the 2019-2020 average on bowl.com
If someone would like to bowl but does not have an average, you would bowl in the 191 and above division.

Reminder that the Hall of Fame applications are due by November 1st.

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

This mailing list will go out to our past and present members that we have on file to receive our newsletter.

Privacy Policy:

The information you submit will ONLY be used for our newsletter.