Suburban Windy City USBC Newsletter

From: "Suburban Windy City USBC Newsletter" <office@PROTECTED>
Date: August 20th 2021

Suburban Windy City USBC

Hello Bowler,

White Sox Baseball
We have been informed that another hundred tickets for Bowlers Day have been made available.
They’re in Sec. 160 and are priced at our group rate of $16.80 (no ball cap) plus tax.

To order ticketsclick here, and feel free to copy the Bowlers Day Invite URL to forward to your customers!
If you are interested in bringing a group of 20 or more, please call our CWS contact, Sam Lawson by email.

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

This mailing list will go out to our past and present members that we have on file to receive our newsletter.

Privacy Policy:

The information you submit will ONLY be used for our newsletter.