Suburban Windy City USBC Newsletter

From: "Suburban Windy City USBC Newsletter" <office@PROTECTED>
Date: April 24th 2020

Suburban Windy City USBC

Annual Meeting
The Suburban Windy City USBC meeting that was scheduled for June 6, 2020 has been canceled due to the ongoing issue of the coronavirus pandemic.
When we feel it is safe for our bowlers to attend such a meeting, we will reschedule and send out a notice on this newsletter.
Thank you for your understanding.

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

This mailing list will go out to our past and present members that we have on file to receive our newsletter.

Privacy Policy:

The information you submit will ONLY be used for our newsletter.