Suburban Windy City USBC Newsletter

From: "Suburban Windy City USBC Newsletter" <office@PROTECTED>
Date: September 19th 2019

Suburban Windy City USBC

It's 9 No-Tap Time
That's right bowlers. It's that time again to help us raise money for the Midwest Shelter for Homeless Veterans.
Remember last year when y'all had fun with Mulligans and Super-Mulligans?

Oh, and don't forget the 300 Pot and all those 9 Pin Strikes (and the 10 pin you didn't have to worry about).
The date is rapidly approaching, Oct. 5&6 at St Charles Bowl, so click here to download the entry form and rules and send it in to reserve your date and time.

Lets show the veterans that we as bowlers support them for what they gave to this wonderful country of ours.

Hall of Fame
We are looking for bowlers to go into our Hall of Fame.
If you know someone who is deserving of this honor, download the form from our website and get together with the bowler and fill it out.
It can be for Meritorious Service or Superior Performance.
We know there are lots of bowlers out there deserving this award.
So look at the form, see what the criteria is and then, oh ya, you know somebody.

The deadline for submission is November 1st.

Honor Score Winners
Dominick Burde, Jr. - 806 - 279,249,278 - Fox Bowl - 4/18/2019
Javier Flores - 300 - Liberty Lanes - 8/19/2019
James Fritz, Jr. - 300 - Fox Bowl - 4/23/2019
Ryan Keith - 300 - Brunswick Zone Roselle - 7/29/2019
Scott Pausche - 300 - Parkside Lanes - 8/7/2019
Nick Stanke - 300 - Brunswick Zone Roselle - 8/12/2019

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

This mailing list will go out to our past and present members that we have on file to receive our newsletter.

Privacy Policy:

The information you submit will ONLY be used for our newsletter.