Suburban Windy City USBC Newsletter CORRECTION

From: "Suburban Windy City USBC Newsletter" <office@PROTECTED>
Date: August 15th 2019

Suburban Windy City USBC

Wood Dale Bowl will be hosting a memorial service for one of our senior bowlers, George Mahoney.
The service will be on Sunday (correction, not Saturday) August 25th from 3PM til 5PM
George bowled at Wood Dale Bowl many years and will surely be missed.

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

This mailing list will go out to our past and present members that we have on file to receive our newsletter.

Privacy Policy:

The information you submit will ONLY be used for our newsletter.