Suburban Windy City USBC Newsletter

From: "Suburban Windy City USBC Newsletter" <office@PROTECTED>
Date: May 18th 2019

Suburban Windy City USBC

Benefit Golf Outing
Don't worry, there is still time to get your entry into our golf outing that is to benefit the Midwest Shelter for Homeless Veterans.

We still need golfers, sponsors and contributors.

Please, if you are interested, click here for all the details.

And a big thank you to all that have already signed up.

Go to our website www.swcbowl.com for a list of sponsors, contributors and prizes (so far).

Youth Tournament
This is a great youth tournament.
It is the Illinois All-Star Shoot Out on June first at Town and Country Lanes in Joliet.
Last year they gave away over $9,700 in scholarship.
All divisions award a Junior Gold spot to each boy and girl division winner and there are 3 age divisions.
For all the details, please click here.

Baseball w/The Chicago White Sox vs. Twins
It's that time of year again when you want to forget about bowling and enjoy the outdoors at a ball game.

On Sunday July 28th, the White Sox, CPBA, Hammer Bowling, GoBowling.com and your Suburban Windy City USBC Association have teamed up to offer specially priced tickets to all bowlers, families and friends to kick off the 2019 Bowling Season!

The first 400 tickets include an Outfield Reserved seat, patio pass and Bowlers Day cap! Website will be updated after the hats are sold out to allow additional purchasers to buy tickets and patio passes.

Patio Details:
Time: One and a half hours before the scheduled game time and last 30 minutes after the schedule start time
Seating Arrangement: shared picnic-style tables with additional space to mix and mingle.
Food: Baseball Buffet all-you-can-eat menu featuring BBQ ribs, Cajun chicken, fried chicken, hot dogs, hamburgers, coleslaw, potato, macaroni and pasta salads.
Beverage: Wine, beer and Coca-Cola products.

So plan on attending with family and friends, for a great day at the ball park.
For all the details and costs, click here.

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

This mailing list will go out to our past and present members that we have on file to receive our newsletter.

Privacy Policy:

The information you submit will ONLY be used for our newsletter.